2 bedroom flat for saleThe Court, Oakbridge Drive, Buckshaw Village, PR7 7EH
- Buckshaw Village Retirement Village
- Over 55's Only
- Spacious Ground Floor Location
- Two Great Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Wet Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Close To Train Station, Bus Links & M6 Motorway
- 650 SQ.FT
If you are looking for an outstanding over 55?s accommodation located on the popular Buckshaw Retirement Village which offers a range of independent living or full care packages then have a look at The Court. This is a modern high spec comprehensive over 55's residential complex that offers an array of facilities and activities including 24 hour reception and security, an on-site restaurant and bar and full house-keeping and support packages available.
This is a RARE OPPORTUNITY to purchase a ground floor TWO BED apartment with direct access from the lounge to a patio area and communal gardens. This spacious apartment offers entrance hallway, large open plan lounge/dining area, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, a modern fitted wet room and two good sized bedrooms, with the master having fitted wardrobes.
The modern interior is light and airy and has views over the communal gardens. It is impossible to appreciate the apartment or the very high standard of the complex itself without internal inspection.
The Court is located close to local amenities, train station, bus links and motorway networks adding that extra touch of independence, a fantastic property that must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48978909.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7906398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.