3 bedroom terraced house for saleBramber Road, Gosport
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End of terrace
- Beautifully open plan downstairs providing popular modern day living
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Sought after area
- Must view property
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom end terrace house with a garage at the rear! - Downstairs cloakroom - Open plan fitted kitchen/diner - Spacious lounge - Conservatory for extra living space - Low maintenance rear garden - New central heating boiler - Must view
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom end terrace house with a garage at the rear! - The property benefits from a recently fitted modern kitchen and bathroom and has been re-decorated throughout to a high standard in our opinion. Further benefits include: - Downstairs cloakroom - Spacious lounge - Conservatory for extra living space - Low maintenance rear garden - Three generous sized bedrooms - New central heating boiler - Double glazing - Must view property
Door, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.53m )
Bay window, gas fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' 2" max x 14' 5" max ( 5.23m max x 4.39m max )
Window, door into conservatory, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, five-ring gas hob and integral electric oven, cooker hood, spaces for fridge and freezer.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 10' ( 3.12m x 3.05m )
UPVC, windows, door into garden.
W/c And Utility Room
W/C, wash hand basin, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 6' ( 2.41m x 1.83m )
Window, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, W/C, part tiled walls.
To the front there is a concrete path leading to the front door.
To the rear the garden is initially decking laid leading to a laid to lawn section, there is a door into the garage.
Up and over door, window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48979482.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.