3 bedroom bungalow for sale9 Stonecross Green, Kendal, Cumbria
- Highly sought after location overlooking the delightful Stonecross Green.
- Two spacious reception rooms.
- Kitchen/breakfast room.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Upvc double glazing and gas central heating.
- Huge loft with excellent scope for conversion subject to requisite consents being obtained.
- Lovely gardens on three sides.
- Garage and off-road parking.
- Peaceful and secure cul-de-sac position.
A rare opportunity to purchase a most attractive detached three bedroom bungalow occupying a delightful location overlooking Stonecross Green, one of Kendal's most sought after areas. Spacious, well planned and filled with light. Lovely gardens, a garage and off-road parking. A real gem!
Energy Rating 'D'.
From Kendal town centre head out of town in a southerly direction on the A6 Milnthorpe Road. Go past Kendal College to reach traffic lights at a crossroads. Continue straight on and then take the second turning on the left into Bellingham Road. Take the next turning on the right into Stonecross Green. Follow the road and proceed around the green to find the subject property along the top.
The property occupies a delightful location at the top of the green enjoying lovely views. Stonecross Green is a highly sought after location where properties rarely come available.
Stonecross Green is located off Bellingham Road on the south side of Kendal, perfectly placed for access into the town centre, for Kendal College, for a number of highly regarded schools and for Kendal Leisure Centre.
The historic market town of Kendal, renowned as the gateway to the Lake District, provides an excellent range of shopping, leisure, cultural and educational amenities. The town is well placed for junctions 36 to 38 of the M6 motorway and for Oxenholme Railway Station on the London to Glasgow West Coast main line.
The bungalow is set within attractively laid out gardens to the front, side and rear comprising lawns, well stocked flowerbeds, shrubs and ornamental trees. The main garden has a south facing patio terrace.
All mains services. Gas fired central heating.
Carpets and curtains are included.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48981150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN170113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.