4 bedroom terraced house for saleSutherland Grove, Teddington, TW11
- Period family house
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Quiet side road
- Close to Teddington centre
- Fantastic kitchen/family room
- Close to St Mary's & St Peter's School
- In catchment for Waldegrave School
- South-facing garden
- No onward chain
Located in a quiet side road, close to the centre of Teddington, this extended period family house offers excellent accommodation with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a fantastic kitchen/family room to the rear. It has an excellent loft master bedroom with a Juliet balcony, eaves storage and an en-suite shower room. There is also a lovely South-facing rear garden and a pretty front garden. It is located close to the recently re-developed & extended St Mary's & St Peter's School and is in catchment for Waldegrave Girls School as well. Offered to the market with no onward chain. EPC = D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48985914.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 508546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.