3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Pagham
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Modernisation
- Two / Three Double Bedrooms
- One / Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Ground Floor Bathroom and First Floor Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
* No Forward Chain * This deceptively spacious Detached Chalet House is located in a highly desired position in Pagham and requires a degree of modernisation throughout. On the Ground Floor there is a rear aspect Lounge with views and access to the rear garden, a fitted Kitchen which leads to the UPVC double glazed Conservatory, a ground floor double Bedroom / Dining Room and a ground floor Bathroom. On the First Floor, a further two double Bedrooms can be found, the Master Bedroom also benefits from an En-Suite Shower Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear the secluded Garden is southerly facing and mainly laid to patio with lawned areas with two Detached Timber Shed. To the Front the property is well set back and offers ample off road parking for several vehicles leading to the Garage. The property is within a short walk to a variety of amenities as well as the Pagham Sea Front, Harbour and Nature Reserve.
Entrance - Wood glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Doors to the lounge. dining room, kitchen and bathroom. Door to a deep under stair storage cupboard housing the gas, electric meters and fuse board. Recess shelved storage space. Stairwell to the first floor landing.
Lounge - 4.80m x 3.38m (15'9 x 11'1) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed patio door providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature electric fireplace with a gas point. Radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom / Dining Room - 3.38m x 3.15m (11'1 x 10'4) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the front garden and greensward area. Radiator.
Kitchen - 3.02m x 2.82m (9'11 x 9'3) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window and wood glazed door to the conservatory. Original fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Space for a washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker.
Conservatory - 3.10m x 2.69m (10'2 x 8'10) - UPVC double glazed conservatory with lovely views and access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing - Side aspect glazed windows and front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Doors to bedrooms one and two. Door to a deep eaves storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - 4.85m x 2.82m (15'11 x 9'3) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed window. Range of built in wardrobes. Door to a deep eaves storage cupboard. Radiator. Door to:
En-Suite - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Low level W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two - 3.07m x 2.82m (10'1 x 9'3) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Built in storage cupboards. Radiator.
Rear - Totally secluded southerly facing rear garden, mainly laid to patio to provide low maintenance with areas of lawn. Pergola area. Two detached timber sheds. Gated access to the left hand side of the property. Personal door to the garage.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn, various small well maintained trees. Pathway leading to the entrance. Gated access to the left hand side of the property.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Garage - 6.20m x 2.21m (20'4 x 7'3) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window and personal door to the rear garden. Benefit of power and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48986064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27039689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.