4 bedroom terraced house for saleLincoln Road, Blackpool, FY1
Withdrawn from Market
- Fabulous Four Bedroom Bay Fronted House
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms, Beautifully Modern Fitted Kitchen with Central Island
- Two Bathroom Suites, Beautiful Entrance & Landing Space
- West Facing Rear Garden, Viewing Highly Recommended
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Family Home
HALLWAY A stunning spacious and bright entrance with ceiling rose and ornate coving, double glazed window, beautifully spindled staircase giving access to the first floor, door giving access to lounge and breakfast kitchen/dining room, radiator, stair case giving access to the basement, tiled flooring.
LOUNGE 17' 8" x 15' 7" (5.39m x 4.77m) (measurements into bay) Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling rose and ornate coving, multi fuel burning fireplace, TV aerial point, radiator and laminate flooring.
KITCHEN/DINER 14' 7" x 12' 1" (4.47m x 3.7m) Fitted with a range of modern base, eye level and tower units with central island and granite work surfaces, belfast style sink unit with mixer tap, built in dishwasher, double oven with grill, extractor, gas hob, space for fridge, partially tiled walls and tiled floor. Double glazed bay window to rear and door leading to rear hallway space.
DINING ROOM 18' 6" x 12' 4" (5.65m x 3.78m) Bay window to rear elevation, feature fireplace with tiled back and hearth, laminate flooring, TV point, open plan with breakfast bar to the kitchen.
REAR HALLWAY Spotlighting, rear entrance door, tiled flooring and access to the utility and bathroom
UTILITY ROOM Window and space for washing machine.
BATHROOM Double glazed window to rear, panel bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls and flooring.
LANDING Beautifully spacious galleried landing with leaded and stained glass ceiling window .
BEDROOM 1 17' 6" x 14' 6" (5.34m x 4.43m) Double glazed encapsulated bay window to front, radiator and access to a walk in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2 15' 2" x 12' 6" (4.64m x 3.83m) Bay window to rear, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and radiator.
BEDROOM 3 10' 3" x 9' 7" (3.14m x 2.93m) Double glazed window to front, radiator and pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM 4 11' 7" x 7' 4" (3.54m x 2.26m) Window to rear and radiator.
BATHROOM Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, step-in shower enclosure with mains fed shower, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls and tiled floor.
EXTERNALLY To the front of the property is a mature garden area with stunning front elevation and a gated and walled boundary. To the rear of the property is an enclosed west facing garden with low maintenance block paved patio and outbuildings used for storage.
CELLAR Basement storage space with lighting, window and running water.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.