1 bedroom flat for saleDoulton House, Chelsea Creek, SW6
- Stunning fifth floor one bedroom apartment
- Beautiful modern interior finish throughout
- Private balcony overlooking Chelsea Harbour
- Open-plan reception room with stylish kitchen
- Impressive double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Moments from Imperial Wharf Overground Station
- Set within a prestigious new development
- Underground parking space included
Set in the sought-after development Chelsea Creek this fantastic fifth floor one bedroom apartment offers modern interiors throughout with superb private balcony overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
Doulton House offers a highly sought-after location next to Chelsea Harbour and moments from Imperial Wharf Overground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1029351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.