5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDurrants Road, Rowland's Castle, PO9
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- Offering Space and Potential
- Popular Rowland's Castle Location
- Positioned to the Front of a Generous Plot
- Large Back Garden
- Pretty views of Fields to the Rear
- Garage and Outhouse/Workshop
Henry Adams are delighted to present a chalet style bungalow in Rowlands Castle. This spacious 4-5 bedroom property is located in a popular area with a great sized garden which overlooks fields. Inside the ground floor is spacious and offers flexible living accommodation. The lounge is bright with a feature wood burner. There is a study which could be used as a ground floor bedroom, which is conveniently situated next to a downstairs shower room. The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space with a dining room tucked away to the side but could be easily opened up. There is a large conservatory across the back of the property as well as a handy utility room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, three of which are doubles and a a separate WC and bathroom with shower over the bath - each room has eaves storage. Outside the property is walled at the front and offers a garage with a workshop attached to the back. This property is spacious and has lots of potential. Viewings are highly recommended. EPC-D.
The village of Rowlands Castle lies on the edge of the South Downs National Park in southern Hampshire, 9 miles south of Petersfield and on the border with West Sussex. It is a quiet residential village, with 3 pubs, hardware and general stores and a Post Office. The village also has a surgery with a new modern pharmacy, all within walking distance. Furthermore, Rowlands Castle has a Montessori Nursery school for children aged 2 - 4 years old and also a primary school together with further leisure, dining and shopping amenities for day to day needs. Rowlands Castle station is on the London Waterloo to Portsmouth line. with the renowned Rowlands Castle golf course situated nearby. The A27 and the A3M are approximately 2 .5 miles away.
A spacious and detached chalet bungalow offering flexible living and beautiful views to the rear.
Sitting Room 20'8 (6.3m) x 15'11 (4.85m)
Dining Room 10'2 (3.1m) x 9'7 (2.92m)
Kitchen ' (m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Conservatory 18'1 (5.51m) x 15'1 (4.6m)
Bedroom 5/Study 12'11 (3.94m) x 11'10 (3.61m)
Bedroom 1 12'2 (3.71m) x 11'7 (3.53m)
Bedroom 2 12'5 (3.78m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Bedroom 3 13'3 (4.04m) x 8'1 (2.46m)
Bedroom 4 11'3 (3.43m) x 8'5 (2.57m)
Utility Room 7'5 (2.26m) x 7'3 (2.21m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48994866.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 245954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.