1 bedroom apartment for saleCannon Lane, Luton
- Over 55's Retirement Apartment
- 1 Bed First Floor Apartment
- Electric Heating Throughout
- CHAIN FREE
- Communal Areas
- House Manager
This well presented first floor one bedroom apartment is offered 'CHAIN FREE'. The property is a part of the McCarthy and Stone retirement complex for over 55's.The apartment briefly comprises of an entrance hall, fully tiled shower room, kitchen, lounge/dinner, master bedroom and communal areas.
This well presented first floor one bedroom apartment, is offered 'CHAIN FREE'. The property is apart of the McCarthy and Stone retirement complex for over 55's. The apartment briefly comprises of an entrance hall, fully tiled shower room, kitchen with integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer. The lounge/dinner is of a good size with patio opening doors,The Master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and TV point, there is electric heaters throughout. Within the complex there is a beautiful communal lounge area with kitchenette, laundry room, guest suite available for visitors, security cameras throughout, emergency call system, a lift to all floors, Also there is various day trips out, seasonal entertainment in the communal lounge. CALL TODAY 01582 737069
Stairs and lift to first floor.
Cupboard housing water tank, electric meters.
Lounge 22' 9" max x 10' 8" max ( 6.93m max x 3.25m max )
Electric fire place, telephone and TV points, electric heater, double glazed opening doors to rear.
Kitchen 8' 10" max x 7' 5" ( 2.69m max x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen comprises of a range of wall and base units, one bowl sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, part tiled walls, tiled floors, electric oven and hob, cooker-hood, built-in fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" into wardrobes x 9' 3" max ( 4.75m into wardrobes x 2.82m max )
Built-in wardrobes, TV point, electric heater, double glazed window to rear.
Comprises of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, fully tiled walls and floor, electric towel rail, electric fan heater.
Comprises of lounge with kitchenette, laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48996942.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STP304484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Stopsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.