2 bedroom terraced house for saleParham Road, Gosport
- SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS
- Victorian Terraced House WithTwo Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- First Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- Ground Floor W.C
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 26`3 x 9`3 Garage
- Within Easy Walking Distance Of Town Centre & Supermarkets
- Close To Gosport Ferry With Access To Portsmouth Harbour Train Station
- In Our Opinion, A Well Presented Property
SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS A well presented 2 bed Victorian terraced house with original features. This property offers a modern kitchen, GF W.C, Utility, FF Bathroom and 26`3x9`3 Garage.
Front door with stained glass inserts, radiator, corbel, dado rail, set ceiling, stairs to first floor.
Lounge - 11'1" (3.38m) x 10'7" (3.23m) Into Recess
PVCu double glazed window, open fire with tiled surround and wooden mantelpiece, tiled hearth, radiator, original ceiling rose, picture rails, period coving, set ceiling.
Dining Room - 11'1" (3.38m) x 11'1" (3.38m) Into Recess
Understairs cupboard housing meters, radiator, picture rail, set and coved ceiling with ceiling rose,
Kitchen - 11'8" (3.56m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
Wall and base units with worksurface over, 1 1/2 bowl ceramic single drainer sink unit, built-in 4 ring gas hob, electric over with extractor hood over, space for American style fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher, tiled flooring, set ceiling.
Utility Room - 14'4" (4.37m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
PVCu double glazed window and patio door to garden, 2 skylight windows, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, wall light.
Low level W.C., PVCu double glazed window, vinyl flooring, set ceiling.
ON THE 1ST FLOOR
Access to loft space with drop down ladder, dado rail, set ceiling.
Bedroom 1 - 12'7" (3.84m) To Wardrobe x 11'1" (3.38m)
PVCu double glazed window, radiator, built-in wardrobes, textured ceiling with period coving.
Bedroom 2 - 11'1" (3.38m) x 8'5" (2.57m) Into Recess
PVCu double glazed window, cast-iron fireplace, built-in wardrobe, radiator, set ceiling.
Bathroom - 8'3" (2.51m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
PVCu double glazed window, period style white suite comprising low level W.C., pedestal hand basin, free standing bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower cubicle with Mira shower, radiator, wall mounted Vaillant gas combination boiler, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, set ceiling.
Laid to paving and concrete with shrub borders, brick wall with iron gate.
Paved with raised flower beds, seating area, fire pit, timber shed with power, rear pedestrian gate to Ferrol Road.
Garage - 26'3" (8m) x 9'3" (2.82m)
Brick built with cladding, power, built-in workbench, roller door, PVCu personal door to garden.
From our office proceed along Stoke Road towards the Town Centre. By Walpole Park turn left into Spring Garden Lane and at the T junction turn left into Forton Road. Take the 1st right into Parham Road where the property will be found 3/4 of the way down on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49001670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.