3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinfield Gardens, NORTHWAY, SEDGLEY
- Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Living Room plus Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Private and Delightful Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking plus Garage To The Side
- Cul-de-sac Location Close To Sedgley Centre
- INTERIOR VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A particularly well presented family home situated in a delightful and quiet cul-de-sac position in a popular residential area. This three bedroom semi-detached property benefits from central heating, uPVC double glazing, off road parking for numerous vehicles, garage and there is a neat and private garden to the rear.
This tastefully decorated residence has been extremely well maintained throughout and immediate interest is expected due to the presentation and location of this property. All interested parties are highly recommended to contact selling agents SKITTS as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49002021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7933746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.