3 bedroom detached house for saleAltarnun, Launceston, Cornwall
- Character Cottage in Sought After and Accessible Village Location
- Village Amenities include Pub, Post Office, Shop and Church
- 3 Bedrooms
- Living Room Boasting Feature Fireplace with Wood Burner
- Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Elevated Gardens With Views
- Off Road Parking
- EPC - E
Set in the picturesque North Cornwall village of Altarnum within walking distance of the post office, shop and church. Formerly two cottages this detached character home enjoys generous lawned gardens, off road parking and character features including impressive fireplace with log burner. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49007394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSD171000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Callington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.