3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackett at The Rise, Armstrong Road, Scotswood, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15
- Two parking spaces
- En suite
- Energy-efficient, sustainable homes
- Beautiful bespoke designs
- Close to Newcastle city centre
- Fantastic views across the River Tyne
The Blackett is a THREE-BEDROOM family home. The ground floor benefits from a modern KITCHEN, spacious lounge with FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear garden and a W.C. The first floor features two double bedrooms, the master with EN SUITE shower room. There is also a single bedroom and the family bathroom. External elevation treatments may vary.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.59 x 2.87m (11'8" x 9'4")
- W.c. - 1.8 x 1.32m (5'9" x 4'3")
- Living/dining Room - 4.74 x 3.95m (15'6" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.54 x 3.04m (11'8" x 9'10")
- En Suite - 1.84 x 1.4m (6'0" x 4'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.85 x 2.44m (12'7" x 7'10")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.83 x 2.19m (9'3" x 7'2")
- Bathroom - 2.37 x 2.02m (7'9" x 6'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49007901.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.