1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleParsley Gardens, Shirley Oaks Village, Shirley, Surrey
- Excellent 1 bedroom end of terrace house
- Lounge and conservatory
- Front and rear gardens
- Allocated parking
- Village style living with easy access to amenities
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Have you ever wanted to reside in a setting that will make all your friends green with envy? Better still, what about living in a house that the seller has maintained to a very good standard? In the writer's opinion this can only be described as one of the most well-presented properties to grace the market this year! Located in the prestigious and highly sought after village that is known as Shirley Oaks, this wonderful one bedroom house will impress you from the start.This home is larger than other similar houses in Shirley Oaks Village and with huge potential pending to planning. The lounge and conservatory are ideal for entertaining guests no matter what the occasion may be. Furthermore, the kitchen is the perfect place to rustle up delicious meals even if you have lots of people to cater for.Every nook and cranny in the house has now been utilised by the current owners to their best effects, creating the most wonderful relaxing space throughout.No expense has been spared in furnishing and decorating this beautiful property; viewings really are a must to admire the effort the seller has made. Outside the house continues to impress, with allocated parking and a low maintenance garden which is ideal for a barbecue gathering in warm months. This is certainly going to be turning some heads so please don’t hesitate to call; book your viewing now!
What the Owner says:
This has been an ideal family home for us for the approximately the past 9 years. We fell in love with the location being very private, but at the same time within easy access to transport and amenities. The property itself is of great size in comparison to the other properties we viewed in Shirley. The garden is a stunning feature of the house that wraps around it.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'11 x 13'1 (4.55m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen: 11'4 x 8'1 (3.46m x 2.47m)
- Conservatory: 16'6 x 7'10 (5.03m x 2.39m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49012776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.