3 bedroom flat for saleKinghorn Road, BURNTISLAND, Fife
**NOW REDUCED IN PRICE**
BRAND NEW - MOVE IN CONDITION
Upper 3 bed apartment comprising of lounge, 3 bedrooms, ensuite, kitchen and bathroom. Gas central heating. Double glazing. Allocated parking.
* This is a new build property which has been under construction since June 2017
* Acoustic testing has confirmed that the mass concrete "separating floor has been registered over twenty times more effective than modern Building Standards demand.
Includes £8000 top quality engineered hard wood flooring .
* Council Tax Band D
* Floor area 110m2
* Two private dedicated parking spaces to the rear of the property
* Private stairwell access and your own private front door
* High EPC reading (84) with an energy efficient top of the range Worcester combination boiler providing heating and hot water
* Large bath/shower room with an additional ensuite for the master bedroom
Property ref: 121_742_4444358
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4444358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Delmor Estate Agents & Mortgage Broker , Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.