2 bedroom terraced house for salePipistrelle Court, The Elms
- Modern Two Bedroom Persimmon Built Mews House
- No Chain
- Make us an Offer
- Nicely Positioned on the Popular 'Elms' Development
- Pleasant Rear Garden & Allocated Car Parking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built in Appliances
- Comfortable Rear Lounge with French Doors
- Several Years Remaining on NHBC Warranty
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This modern and trendy Persimmon built mews house with a very eye-catching price tag is certain to be of interest to both first time buyers and investors/landlords alike.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, a well-equipped kitchen fitted with modern Shaker style units and built in appliances and a comfortable rear lounge. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite. Outside, there is a pleasant rear garden and allocated car parking space.
Having the advantage of NO ONWARD CHAIN, it also features UPVC double glazing, central heating with combi boiler and there are several years remaining on the NHBC warranty.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49017987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.