1 bedroom flat for saleNovers Hill, Bedminster, Bristol
- A MODERN FIRST-FLOOR APARTMENT WITH PATIO DOORS
- OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN AREA, PERFECT LAYOUT FOR ENTERTAINING!
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM WHICH IS VERY WELL-PRESENTED
- LOCATED WITHIN THE EVER-POPULAR AREA OF BEDMINSTER
- BENEFITS FROM A INTEGRATED OVEN, HOBS AND COOKER-HOOD
- AN ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE!
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM NOW TO VIEW
- EARLY-VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
**STYLISH APARTMENT** This fantastic first-floor apartment offers a welcoming lounge with ample space for a dining area and benefits from being open-plan with the kitchen, making it a perfect space to entertain. Further benefits include an allocated parking space!
**STYLISH APARTMENT** This fantastic first-floor apartment offers a welcoming lounge with ample space for a dining area and benefits from being open-plan with the kitchen, making it a perfect space to entertain. The kitchen is well equipped with an integral oven with electric hobs and accompanying cooker-hood. Further benefits include an allocated parking space and patio doors within the living area which will prove lovely during the summer months! **GRAB YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW NOW*
Comprises a door to the front of the property and wood flooring.
Lounge / Kithcen Area
Lounge: Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property, in addition to double-glazed patio doors. Additional benefits include a wall-mounted radiator,TV point and wood flooring.
Kitchen Area: A fitted kitchen complete with wall/base units, and work surfaces with a 1 1/2 sink/drainer. There is an integrate oven with electric hobs and accompanying cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a freestanding fridge/freezer. The kitchen also houses the central-heating boiler and has a wall-mounted radiator.
Comprises a double-glazed window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and a TV point.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, a low-level WC and wash hand basin. Additional benefits include an extractor fan, shaver point and wall-mounted radiator. Also has easy-to-maintain tiled flooring.
One space also included.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49018107.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.