3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFoxwood Close, Feltham
- Three Bedroom
- End Terrace
- No Chain
- Beautifully Maintained
- Viewing Advised
***END TERRACE - THREE BEDROOMS - NO CHAIN***
***END TERRACE - THREE BEDROOMS - NO CHAIN - VACANT***
We are pleased to offer this beautifully presented three bedroom end of terrace family home in the ever so desired Foxwood Close, Brookside, Feltham. Downstairs the property is complimented by a Modern fitted kitchen leading to a generously sized living room with patio doors leading to a well maintained garden with rear access. On the first floor the property benefits from two double bedrooms, a single room and a well looked after family bathroom consisting of a three piece suit. Additionally the property had two spaces parking and a garage in a block.
Foxwood Close is located just a short commute away from Feltham town centre giving you access to shops, busses and Feltham Train station which can get you into waterloo in approx. 25 mins. You have the H25 bus service which also stops at the top of your road which give you a direct service to Hatton Cross tube station. This property is ideal for all types of buyers and won't last long, call 0208 890 4037 to make an appointment.
Hall Irregular Shaped Room 6' 6" x 8' 1" ( 1.98m x 2.46m )
Cloakroom Irregular Shaped Room 3' 2" x ( 0.97m x )
Reception Room Irregular Shaped Room 15' x 15' 8" ( 4.57m x 4.78m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 8' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.46m )
1st Floor - Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 9' x 12' 5" ( 2.74m x 3.78m )
1st Floor - Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 10' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.26m )
1st Floor - Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 7' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.29m )
Family Bathroom - 1st Floor Irregular Shaped Room 6' 5" x 7' 6" ( 1.96m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49019421.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL106135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.