3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewington Road, Northampton
- Potential Building Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Long Rear Garden With Rear Access
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
With a potential building plot, this three bedroom, end of terrace house benefits from a long rear garden with rear access from Bective Road. Breifly comprising entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and shower room. Benefits include garage and off road parking.
With a potential building plot, this three bedroom end of terrace house benefits from a long rear garden with rear access from Bective Road. Breifly comprising entrance halll, lounge/diner, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and shower room. Benefits include garage, off road parking and extended sleds, double glazing and gas central heating.
Enter via double glazed door to the front aspect, staircase rising to the first floor landing and door to lounge.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and low flush WC.
Lounge 23' Max x 10' ( 7.01m Max x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and additional double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and doors to kitchen and hallway.
Kitchen 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, work surfaces, sink unit and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, door to pantry and cloakroom WC and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Staircase rising from hallway, access to loft space and door to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' Max ( 3.66m x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' Max ( 3.05m x 2.44m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, radiator, part tiling and double glazed window to the side aspect.
A long rear garden with potential for a building plot. The driveway and garage can be accessed via Bective Road, with pedestrian gate leading to the garden. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area and exterior storage sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49021023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN105026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.