2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSheriffs Close, Lichfield
- Detached Bungalow
- No Upward Chain
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
** INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL **
NO UPWARD CHAIN and cul de sac location. This DETACHED BUNGALOW has spacious living accommodation comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and bathroom with shower. In additon there is a GARAGE.
No upward chain. Ready to move into this detached bungalow has accommodation comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom with shower. property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking, rear garden and side garage. A great property to retire in, situated within the popular and quiet cul de sac.
With a double glazed door with matching double glazed side windows to front elevation.
Built-in airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler, central heating radiator and doors leading into:
Lounge/ Diner 11' 10" max x 18' 7" max ( 3.61m max x 5.66m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fireplace, central heating radiator and door access to the inner lobby
Kitchen 8' 3" x 9' 11" ( 2.51m x 3.02m )
Fitted to comprise a range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, double glazed window to side elevation and door giving side access.
Airing cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 3" plus wardrobe x 10' 9" ( 3.12m plus wardrobe x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 10' ( 2.77m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access, central heating radiator, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and partial wall tiling.
Paved patio area leading to lawn, side gated access and fenced boundaries.
With up and over electric remote door, door to side elevation, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.