4 bedroom detached house for saleFearn Close, New Waltham, DN36
- Four Bedroom Traditional Family Home
- Set In Established Gardens
- 24" Lounge With French Doors To Rear Garden
- High Gloss Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen With Separate Utility
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Room and En Suite
- Driveway To Double Garage
- South Facing Rear Patio Overlooking Superb Lawned Gardens
- Decked Area With Timber Summerhouse
- EPC Rating: C
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire present to the market this four bedroomed family home offering a rare opportunity to acquire a property of traditional style and substance. Set in established gardens within a salubrious cul-de-sac position in the ever popular village of New Waltham. The central hallway welcomes and embraces and opens to a 24’ lounge centred around a traditional Inglenook fireplace and French doors lead out to the enclosed established rear garden, a separate dining room is perfect for family celebrations and more formal occasions with friends. The high gloss shaker style appointed fitted kitchen with its extensive range of units is the undoubted social heart of the home which opens up to a breakfasting area and in turn to a sitting room designed to allow the family to come together at the end of a busy day with space to prepare, dine and relax. A separate utility superbly takes care of the practicalities of modern living.To the first floor the master bedroom benefits from a dressing room and en-suite whilst the further three bedrooms are served by a traditionally appointed family bathroom with freestanding claw and ball footed bath. Sitting on a curved plot with block paved central pathway and a separate driveway to the double garage, the home is set back beyond a Silver Birch fringed lawn from which the property takes its name. The South facing rear bock paved patio looks over the superb lawned gardens which is a perfect place to enjoy morning coffee and a further decked area with timber summer house captures the afternoon sun.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49025964.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7868531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.