3 bedroom house for saleStanhope Mews East, London, SW7
- Mews House
- Refurbished in Meticulous Detail
- Open-Plan Reception Room/Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Shower Room
- Two Studies
Refurbished in meticulous detail, an exceptional freehold mews house boasting a luxurious interior.
Providing spacious accommodation over four floors comprising open-plan reception room with bespoke fully fitted kitchen and dining area, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, two further bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, shower room, cinema, two studies and utility.
On the third and top floor a beautiful terrace with seating area, BBQ and Jacuzzi can be found.
Situated in the middle of Stanhope Mews East this wonderful house is well located for the shops, restaurants and public transport facilities of South Kensington and Gloucester Road and excellent selection of local schools, including the French Lycee. The property is also conveniently situated for the open spaces of Hyde Park, Harrods and a number of world class museums, including the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
Local Authority: Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax Band: H
- Full smart house control of lighting, audio, video CCTV, heating and more
- Built-in speakers throughout with Sonos Streaming Audio System
- Rako Smart House Lighting System
- Underfloor heating
- Air conditioning
- Video door intercom
- Electronically controlled privacy glass on ground floor windows
Full specification available upon request
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49026186.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNI170085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.