1 bedroom flat for saleLondon Road, Dover, Kent, CT17
- Price range £80,000 to £85,000
- One bedroom self contained basement flat
- In a central location close to amenities
- In need of some updating
- An ideal investment
- Sold chain free with lease of over 100 years
- No maintenance charges, insurance premium payable
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This substantial basement flat is offered to the market chain free and would make an ideal investment. The property does require some updating, but is self contained and is sold with a lease of over 100 years and 20% share of freehold. The property comprises a lounge, double bedroom, kitchen and family bathroom. There are currently no maintenance charges, but there will be an insurance premium payable each year.
London Road is a central part of Dover offering great access to all amenities with local shops and newsagents within walking distance and Dover Priory train station within close proximity offering high speed train services to Ashford and London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49026396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVB170136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.