Land for saleGrovehill Road, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
- For Sale by Informal Tender
- Closing date for tenders 12 noon Friday 4th August 2017
- Land with full planning permission
- Central Beverley location
- Adjacent to the Flemingate development
- 16 high value apartments
- Application no. DC/15/00532/PLF/EASTSE PP-03986091
For Sale by Informal Tender - a unique opportunity to purchase land in the centre of Beverley with full planning permission for 16 apartments and 14 parking spaces. Closing date for tenders 12 noon Friday 4th of August 2017.
Main Description A unique opportunity to purchase a parcel of land with full planning permission for the erection of 16 residential apartments in a prime position on the corner of Grovehill Road, close to Beverley Railway Station and adjacent to the new Flemingate development. Full details of the planning application can be found on the East Riding of Yorkshire Planning Portal under the reference/application no. DC/15/00532/PLF/EASTSE PP-03986091 or by contacting our office.
The application is for a fabulous, three storey apartment block comprising fourteen high quality two bed apartments and two one bed apartments together with fourteen parking spaces.
Special notice should be drawn to the Section 106 Agreement which can be found at:
The land is available for purchase by Informal Tender, the closing date being 12 noon on August 4th 2017
Location The parcel of land is situated in a prime location on the corner of Grovehll Road and Chantry Lane and adjacent to the Beverley College Campus on the new Flemingate development. This fabulous location provides ease of access to the amenities in the centre of Beverley and the railway station.
Property ref: 121_2394_4454095
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4454095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.