4 bedroom detached house for sale17 Main Street, Cranswick, Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Large four bedroom family house
- Fabulous extended period property
- Substantial plot
- Central popular village location
- Generous gardens
- Extensive parking and double car port
- Beautifully presented throughout
Fabulous, substantial family house in central village location.
Main Description A fabulous, generous sized and well laid out period house which has been much extended in the past to create substantial accommodation and which will appeal to most families. Situated on a very generous sized plot and offering a large rear garden which, along with the drive and car port, is secured by gates to the front, this fabulous house retains much period charm but with the benefit of a more modern and contemporary extension. Offering four double bedrooms, the accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hall, good sized open plan lounge opening into dining room, further living room/snug, large dining kitchen, conservatory/games room and to the first floor a master bedroom with en-suite, three further double bedrooms and attractively appointed house bathroom. The property benefits from a large drive, double car port, outbuilding and a generous sized rear garden.
Location The property is located on Main Street, close to the centre of the popular village of Hutton Cranswick. A superb position for accessing the broad array of village amenities in Hutton Cranswick and also for the major road network.
Hutton Cranswick is situated just off the B1249 Driffield (4 miles) to Beverley (9 miles) road. The village provides an extensive range of amenities including public house, shops and its own primary school. There are excellent road links to the surrounding areas and the village lies on the main Scarborough to Hull railway line.
Property ref: 121_2394_4438083
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49028541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4438083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.