2 bedroom maisonette for saleFoxbury Grove, , Fareham, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom maisonette
- Private rear garden
- Separate study area on ground floor
- Large, light and airy lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Popular residential Portchester area
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Situated in the heart of a residential part of Portchester lies this beautifully decorated two bedroom maisonette.Being a maisonette, you have your own entrance, no communal areas to lug all your shopping round. A study can be found on the ground floor, ideal for anyone who needs a quiet place that's completely separate to the rest of the home to work or study. On the first floor, you come to the bulk of the living accommodation. The lounge is a beautifully light and airy room, which has plenty of space to not only house your comfy sofa, but also a small dining table should you wish. The kitchen has been well designed to make the most of the space available and has plenty of storage space to store the groceries and more than ample work top area to prepare your evening meal. The two bedrooms are spacious, with bedroom one coming with fitted wardrobes. The fully tiled bathroom finishes off the internal offerings. This maisonette benefits from having it's own private rear garden, so during these balmy summer evenings, why not head out to your own outside space to enjoy a glass of wine after a long day.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for many years and have thoroughly enjoyed my home. The location has been ideal, I can easily get to the shoreline and Portchester Castle. Also the village centre and train station are very close by too. My favourite part of the home is the garden, I love having my own outdoor space and was what sold the maisonette to me when I was searching for somewhere to live. I shall be sad to leave but hope the next owners are as happy here as I am.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Study: 8'7 x 6'0 (2.62m x 1.83m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'4 x 13'1 (4.37m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 7'5 (3.56m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 x 11'6 (3.53m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 9'9 (3.41m x 2.97m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49041036.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.