3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Shielings, Bouth, Ulverston, Cumbria
- AN OUTSTANDING DETACHED PROPERTY IN A RURAL SETTING
- SITUATED AT BOUTH WITHIN THE LAKE DISTRICT NATIONAL PARK
- STUNNING OPEN COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- HALLWAY, SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER, SUN ROOM, MODERN KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE GROUND FLOOR BEDROOMS (ENSUITE TO MASTER), LUXURY BATHROOM
- VERSATILE ATTIC SPACE WITH BEDROOM AND STORE ROOM
- ATTACHED UTILITY (FORMERLY A GARAGE), SURROUNDING GARDENS
- EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PADKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- ENERGY RATING D
The Shielings is a stunning three bedroom detached property located in a rural setting with excellent views over open countryside. The village of Bouth is situated almost half way between the Southern tips of Lake Windermere and Coniston and is within the Lake District National Park. This outstanding home has been beautifully modernised throughout and is offered for sale in immaculate condition. Suitable to a variety of buyers including those seeking a holiday home. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, excellent sized lounge/diner, sun room with elevated views to the front, modern kitchen, luxury bathroom with roll top bath, two ground floor double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and there is a super sized versatile developed attic with a further double bedroom and separate store room. Attached to the house is a former garage which has been converted to a useful utility room. Further benefits oil central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there are very well maintained surrounding gardens including lawns, decked and patio seating areas and an extensive driveway providing off road parking for several cars. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of this home and the location with stunning views and woodland walks on the door step.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49045575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR170417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Barrow-In-Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.