2 bedroom apartment for saleMercier Court., Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Furniture Pack Included
- 906 sqft Plus 436 sqft Terrace
- Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi and Gym
- 25 metre swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Est Service charge: £3.20 per sqft
- Est Ground rent: £600 per annum
- Perfect Buy To Let Product
- Completion due: November 2017
*FURNITURE PACK INCLUDED* Two bedroom apartment spread over (906 Sq. Ft) equates to just £535 psf. Offering a further (436 Sq. Ft) dual aspect terrace with views South and East, the apartment makes for the perfect Buy To Let opportunity. Located in Anchor Building, Royal Wharf. E16
The payment structure is 20% of purchase price to exchange contracts and 80% due on completion of the apartment. This property is available with the right for multiple assignments.
Estimated completion: Between September and October 2017 (Last updated May 2017)
Home to 105 apartments over 10 floors, the Anchor Building's sharp triangular shape is unlike any other at Royal Wharf.
The Anchor Building is located in the north-eastern corner of the development, between North Woolwich Road and Thames Street and is located close to Sovereign Place.
With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views. The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street, beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
The centre will include:
• 25 metre swimming pool
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
• Outdoor gym facilities
• 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
• Light and airy indoor centre
• Refreshment and social and relaxing area
• Workout zones
• State of the art exercise equipment
• Personal training assessment hub
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27046023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.