2 bedroom flat for saleChristian Street, Aldgate, E1
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the eleventh floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Lovely second bedroom
- Delightful private balcony
- Ideally located close to vibrant amenities
Set on the eleventh floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms.
Situated between Wapping and the bustling Commercial Road this property is ideally located for journeys into the city as well as being within easy access for the many popular attractions of east London such as Spitalfields Market and Boxpark.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49054878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1029893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.