4 bedroom detached house for saleFairford
- Handsome detached period house
- Four bedrooms plus an attic room
- 19ft Sitting room
- Grand and spacious reception hall
- Charming library with bespoke book shelving
- Impressive master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Mature private gardens with vegetable patch
- Attic room ripe for conversion
A handsome four bedroom detached period property, believed to date back to the 18th century with later extensions and additions which now provide a very comfortable and well-proportioned family home. The property is pleasantly located close to the centre of Fairford within easy reach of many local facilities and amenities and also within easy reach of open countryside.
Offering a wealth of fine character features, the well-presented accommodation provides a rather grand and spacious reception hall way with adjacent cloakroom, steps lead to a good-sized 19ft living room, which in turn leads to a conservatory which overlooks the garden.
There is a separate dining room, again a well-proportioned room, with access to a rather charming library, which has a bespoke range of book shelving and storage. There is a further sitting room with fireplace and inset wood burning stove and bay window.
The kitchen/breakfast room is well fitted having a large gas Aga and space for a table and chairs, adjacent to this is a study and snug.
At first floor level the master bedroom is a particularly impressive room, with built in wardrobes and a large en-suite bathroom that has been very nicely fitted to include a large shower. There are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Additional benefits of this fine period home include gas central heating and delightful mature private gardens with a carriageway driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
AMENITIES Fairford is an attractive market town situated on the edge of the Cotswolds in the beautiful Coln Valley. It is located in the eastern section of the Cotswold Water Park, an extensive complex of over 100 lakes created from gravel extraction. The Water Park offers a wide range of water and land based activities and is also nationally recognised as an important conservation and wildlife study area. Fairford has an active local community and a comprehensive range of amenities that serve the town and its surrounding villages. There is a range of shops in the centre of the town for which there is ample free parking. There is also a regular market every Wednesday. Leisure facilities are wide ranging and include a sports centre, children's playground, library, youth and community centre and many local clubs and organisations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49056780.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300009081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.