4 bedroom cottage for salePenk Drive North, Rugeley
- Residential developement potential
- Detached double garage with loft studio conversion.
- Character throughout
- previous planning gained
- Large drive
**BUILDING PLOT POTENTIAL** Has previously had planning permission for 2 building plots. Call for more information 01543 250 090
**BUILDING PLOT POTENTIAL** Has previously had planning permission for 2 building plots. Call for more information!
A FOUR BEDROOMS detached residence situated within a large plot that has had previous planning granted for residential developement. Including a DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE WITH LOFT STUDIO. The property has characterful features throughout and is a great property in its own right.
Large block paved driveway providing off road parking for ample vehicles.
Double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to front elevation, carpeted flooring, staircase rising to the first floor landing, central heating radiator and leading to:
Lounge 19' 5" max x 13' 11" max ( 5.92m max x 4.24m max )
(Irregular shaped room)
With double glazed windows to both rear and side elevations, double glaze French doors giving rear garden access, window overlooking the entrance hallway, ceiling light points, multi fuel burner fireplace, wall light points, television aerial point, telephone point and central heating radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 3" max x 19' 9" max ( 5.56m max x 6.02m max )
A range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, Range style gas oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, concealed central heating boiler, central heating radiator, further integrated electric oven, ceiling beams, television aerial point and double glazed windows to both rear and side elevations.
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations and doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, loft access and central heating radiator.
Fully tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 14' ( 2.87m x 4.27m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevations and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 9' 4" to wardrobes ( 2.51m x 2.84m to wardrobes )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and central heating radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and full tiling.
With the plot covering approximately 0.48 acres.
Garage / Office
With lighting and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49058736.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.