3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCotswold Gardens, Scawthorpe, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £100,000-£110,000
- Recently renovated
- Spacious family accommodation
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Fabulous recently fitted dining kitchen
- Recently fitted contemporary Bathroom
Guide price £100,000-£110,000 This well presented three bedroom semi detached family home has been fully renovated to a high standard, and is well presented throughout. The property has gardens to the front, side and rear.
With a front facing sealed unit door, bespoke understairs storage cupboards and central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.60m x 3.20m )
A well presented, neutrally decorated space with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is engineered oak wooden flooring, hidden aerial provision for a wall mounted TV and good provision of wall plug sockets.
Dining Kitchen 21' 4" x 10' 6" ( 6.50m x 3.20m )
A fabulous family dining kitchen that has been newly fitted with a black high gloss kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces and under unit lighting. There is a stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. There is a gas hob with stainless steel splashback and glass cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, contemporary style black central heating radiator, ceiling has downlights, TV aerial point for a wall mounted tv, storage cupboard and contemporary grey tiled floor.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With a side facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 10" plus recess x 10' 6" ( 3.61m plus recess x 3.20m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and provision for a wall mounted TV. There is also a bespoke fitted bed frame.
A fantastic, contemporary style bathroom with a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls, tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" to the recess x 10' 7" ( 4.06m to the recess x 3.23m )
A double room with a with a rear facing double glazed window, over looking the rear garden. There is a central heating radiator, and a storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. There is also provision for a wall mounted TV.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" max to the recess x 7' 2" ( 2.82m max to the recess x 2.18m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is provision for a wall mounted TV.
The property has front, side and rear enclosed gardens. It has recently had new fence panels and a gate added.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49062462.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.