4 bedroom detached house for saleAngmering, West Sussex
- Stylishly Presented Detached Residence
- Situated within a Prime Village Location in Angmering
- Four Bedrooms
- Extended Annexe with Separate Shower Room
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Space
- Driveway for Two to Three Cars
- Full Brochure on our Website
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
WOW! Graham Butt Estate Agents are pleased to offer this superb family home! Situated in one of Angmering Village’s prime locations is this spacious four bedroom detached home that is presented to a high standard throughout, having been tastefully modernised by the current owner.
Entering via a central hallway the ground floor space features firstly a bright lounge with feature window bay, a ground floor cloakroom and a fitted kitchen/dining room that is perfect for entertaining that offers ample storage and French doors leading to the garden.
The first floor benefits from generously appointed bedrooms where three are large double rooms. There is a further single room that would be perfect for an office or nursery. These rooms are serviced by a fitted bathroom that also boasts a separate shower cubicle.
The key benefit to this family home is that it offers annexe potential to the side where the original building has been extended, to offer a ground floor bedroom (currently office) where there is a shower room with WC off the hallway and a utility room linking back to the kitchen. Externally there is a good sized rear garden and a pretty frontage with a driveway that offers parking for at least two cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49071408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG160128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.