1 bedroom flat for saleNorthcote Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- A well sized one bedroom flat offering enormous potential
- Set within a Victorian property
- Well balanced accommodation of 558 sq. ft.
- Generous reception room
- Seperate kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Access to a large roof terrace
- Requiring modernisation
- Located on the sought after Northcote Road
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a one bedroom first floor flat located on the sought after Northcote Road. The flat has enormous potential and requires modernisation throughout.
The accommodation offers 558 sq ft. Located on the first floor, the entrance leads to a generous reception room, a double bedroom and a bathroom. The kitchen can be found to the rear of the property with access out to a large roof terrace.
The property is close to the green open spaces of both Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common and is located on the door step of the abundance of shops and restaurants on Northcote Road. Clapham Junction mainline station is within a convenient ten minute walk and there are numerous bus routes close by.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.