2 bedroom flat for saleSt. Thomas Court, Pagham
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Modernisation
- First Floor Maisonette Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- South Facing Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- South Facing Balcony
- UPVC Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Communal Gardens and Parking
- Walking Distance to the Seafront and Local Amenities
* NO FORWARD CHAIN * In Need of Modernisation * A rarely available spacious, Maisonette Apartment with a private south facing balcony and lovely views. Situated in a highly desirable location and within a short walk to a variety of amenities including a Doctors surgery, Chemist, Dental Practice and convenience stores as well as Pagham Beach, Harbour and Nature Reserve. The maisonette has it's own private Entrance Door and comprises of two double Bedrooms, a fitted Kitchen, a fitted Bathroom and a spacious south facing Lounge / Dining Room with access to the Balcony. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, electric heating and a renewed lease. Outside within the development, communal parking is available on a first come, first serve basis and there are also beautifully well maintained communal gardens for the residents to enjoy.
Entrance - Stairwell to private entrance with UPVC double glazed door with inset frosted glass panels to:
Entrance Hall - Stairwell to landing area with under stair recess storage space. On the first floor landing there are doors to lounge / dining room and kitchen and a storage cupboard. Further stairwell to second floor with UPVC double glazed window.
Kitchen - 3.05m x 3.02m (10' x 9'11) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens. In need of modernisation. Sink unit with taps over and drainer to side. Range of built in cupboards and drawers with work surface space. Space for white goods.
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.70m x 4.17m (15'5 x 13'8) - Rear aspect southerly facing UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed patio doors to private balcony. Telephone point., TV point, wall mounted storage heater. Wall mounted electric fire.
Second Floor Landing - Doors to both bedrooms and bathroom, door to airing cupboard. Access to loft space.
Bedroom One - 4.17m x 3.05m (13'8 x 10') - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the communal gardens.
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 3.05m (10' x 10') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the rear communal gardens.
Bathroom - 3.20m x 1.65m (10'6 x 5'5) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. In need of modernisation. Panel enclosed bath with taps over. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted electric towel heater and towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Balcony - 4.70m x 1.30m (15'5 x 4'3) - South facing balcony with views over communal gardens, space for table and chairs and pot plants.
Parking - Parking bays located at the rear of St Thomas Court available on a first come first serve basis.
Additional Information - The property is being sold with a renewed lease - amount of years TBC.
Ground rent is £13.00 per annum approximately.
Maintenance charge is £879.00 per annum approximately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49076664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27099790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.