2 bedroom retirement property for saleRose Court, Rose Green
- No Forward Chain
- Ground Floor Warden Assisted Apartment
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room with Patio Door to the Patio and Communal Gardens
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Patio Providing Space for Table and Chairs
- Communal Parking on a First Come First Serve Basis
- Beautifully Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities in Rose Green
- Age Restricted to 60 Years and Over
* No Forward Chain * This Ground Floor Apartment is offered to the market in an ideal location, situated in the heart of the sought after Village of Rose Green with a range of local amenities along the village parade which includes a Butchers, Pharmacy, Post Office and Co-Operative Store, also with regular bus services to Bognor Regis Town Centre and Chichester City Centre. The property comprises of a spacious Lounge / Dining Room with a patio door to the private patio garden which over looks the communal gardens, a modern fitted Kitchen and Shower Room, two double Bedrooms and ample storage space throughout. Outside there are beautiful Communal Areas with benches for residents to sit and enjoy the views and a car park which provides parking on a first come first serve basis. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Communal Entrance - Communal entrance door to the communal hall with telephone entry system. Door to the meter cupboard. Door to:
Entrance - Wood door to:
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.85m x 3.66m (15'11 x 12') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed patio door and window providing views and access to the private patio garden leading onto the communal gardens and parking area. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature electric fireplace. Television point. Telephone point. Wall mounted storage heater. Door to the inner hallway. Archway to:
Kitchen - 2.06m x 1.98m (6'9 x 6'6) - Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with plenty of drawer space. Built in electric cooker and hob with extractor fan above. Built in fridge and freezer. Built in washing machine. Part tiled walls. Vinyl lay flooring.
Inner Hallway - Doors to both bedrooms and shower room. Double storage cupboard with ample hanging and shelving space and a further single cupboard with shelving space and also houses the hot water tank. Wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom One - 4.09m x 3.02m (13'5 x 9'11) - Rear aspect wood glazed window. Range of built in wardrobes with by-folding doors providing ample hanging and shelving space. Wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom Two - 3.07m x 2.39m (10'1 x 7'10) - Rear aspect wood glazed window. Wall mounted storage heater.
Shower Room - 1.98m x 1.70m (6'6 x 5'7) - Modern shower room with a walk in shower cubicle with a wall mounted 'Mira' power shower and fitted glass shower screen. Close coupled W.C and inset wash hand basin with a mirrored medicine cabinet above. Heated towel rails. Built in extractor fan. Fully tiled walls. Vinyl lay flooring.
Private Patio - Easy to maintain patio garden providing space for table and chairs. Various flowers and bushes.
Communal Gardens - Beautifully well maintained communal gardens for the residents to enjoy. Seating areas available.
Parking - Parking available at a first come first serve basis.
Additional Information - The age restriction on the property is 60 years plus.
The lease term is 99 years from 1987.
The maintenance charge is £148.77 per calendar month approximately.
The development is run by Grange Management and the scheme manager number is 01243 263151.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49077777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27120044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.