5 bedroom bungalow for saleWest King Street, Helensburgh, G84 8EF
- New Detached Bungalow
- Central West End location
- Lounge, large family area/kitchen
- 5 bedrooms (en suite), bathroom
- Double garage. Level gardens
This attractive Detached Villa is one of only a few quality new build homes in the lower west area in Helensburgh close to the town centre.
The property is currently under construction and if secured early enough then there is potential for the purchaser to be able to select and possibly personalise the design and layout of the kitchen and possibly some interior finishes to their own requirements.
The house is on a level site with a south west facing rear garden and will provide most spacious internal living accommodation of c. 2300 sq ft which will make this one of the larger properties in the area.
The ground floor layout comprises a large main lounge, open plan family area with fitted kitchen to the far side, separate utility room, three downstairs bedroom (master with en suite and a dressing room) and a main bathroom.
On the upper floor there are a further 2 double bedrooms, second bathroom and a walk in store room /study.
The property will have a double garage, gas central heating, double glazing.
Built with NHBC warranty.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XH1033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.