2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLomond Avenue, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 3LT
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached True Bungalow
- Boasting Spacious Open Plan Living
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Laid To Lawn Rear Garden & Paved Patio
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** MODERN TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW BOASTING OPEN PLAN LIVING SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR LOCATION IN ST ANNES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb two bedroom semi detached true bungalow situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in St Annes. Located within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and St Annes Square, this ideally positioned property boasts open plan living which modern living accommodation throughout briefly comprising of a welcoming entrance hallway, modern fitted open plan kitchen diner & living space, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a laid to lawn rear garden with a paved patio area perfect for outdoor entertainment and driveway parking for several vehicles to the front of the property leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.