4 bedroom apartment for saleElsham Road, Holland Park, W14
- A contemporary split level apartment
- Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Excellent room proportions
- Superb master suite with walk-in wardrobes
- Stylish finish throughout
- Fantastic entertaining space
- EPC Rating = C
A stylish four bedroom apartment in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea offering generous proportions and high ceilings.
Elsham Road is situated within the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, to the west of Holland Park and bordering Brook Green.
The property's close proximity to Shepherds Bush and Kensington Olympia stations provides excellent commuter routes into central London. Furthermore, Holland Park station is 0.7 miles to the north. Whilst the nearby Westfield Shopping Centre has an extensive retail and leisure offering.
This immaculate four bedroom upper maisonette is finished to an extremely high standard throughout and benefits from high ceilings, excellent room proportions and an abundance of light throughout.
The second floor presents three double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom and a family shower room. The master bedroom has a sizeable en suite bathroom as well as a separate dressing room with fitted cupboards, providing plenty of storage space. The dressing room can also be accessed from the second bedroom.
The upper floor comprises a large open plan reception/dining room which is well laid out and encompasses a large modern fitted kitchen area with a breakfast bar and separate utility room. There is ample living and entertaining space and a further double bedroom can also be found on this level.
Square Footage: 1,539 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49083978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS160232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Brook Green & Shepherd's Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.