2 bedroom apartment for saleRiver Bank Close, Maidstone, Kent
- 2 bedroom top floor apartment
- En-suite facilities to bedroom 1
- Close proximity to town centre
- Tandem garage
- Cul-de-sac location
- Ideal first time buy or investment property
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Set in a cul-de-sac location with an elevated top floor position, providing views over the River Len at the rear from both the kitchen and balcony, you could be mistaken at how close to the town centre you actually are.A particular feature has to be the tandem garage that offers generous storage facilities or perhaps as it’s designed, providing secure parking out of sight for a cherished motor or two.The proximity to the town centre is a huge draw for this particular property as it has both the seclusion and benefits of a quiet modern complex together with the social aspect of a busy town centre.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- TOP FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'8 (4.47m) narrowing to 12'7 (3.84m) x 12'0 (3.66m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 (3.43m) x 7'10 maximum (2.39m) narrowing to 6'2 (1.88m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 8'3 (4.14m x 2.52m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 6'6 (3.08m x 1.98m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49085877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13153070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.