3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitley Mead, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- Mid terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Rear Garden
This mid terrace house is arranged over two floors. located on a cul de sac within close proximity to local amenities to include shops, schools, Bristol Parkway Station, M4/M5 & M32 motorway networks, bus links, Aviva, MoD, and Airbus. Externally the property enjoys a garden to the rear.
This mid terrace house is located on a cul de sac within close proximity to local amenities to include shops, schools, Bristol Parkway Station, M4/M5 & M32 motorway networks, bus links, Aviva, MoD, UWE, HP, and Airbus. The property is arranged over two floors. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, kitchen, c.15ft living room, To the first floor we find three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property enjoys a garden to the rear of the home, and one allocated parking space.
Door to front, storage cupboard, telephone point, coved ceiling, central heating radiator.
Living Room 15' 5" x 14' (max) ( 4.70m x 4.27m (max) )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, central heating radiator, double glazed door leading to rear garden, stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with a single stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, space for cooker, cooker hood over, space for washing machine, slimline dishwasher and fridge/freezer, partially tiled walls.
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
Stairs from living room, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" to wardrobe) x 8' 4" ( 3.56m to wardrobe) x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard housing gas boiler, coved ceiling, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.92m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 5" (to wardrobe) ( 2.29m x 2.26m (to wardrobe) )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, shaver point, extractor fan, loft access, central heating radiator.
Pathway leading to front door.
Enclosed rear garden with raised patio area, and steps down to the lawn with a range of mature shrub and flower borders.
Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49093107.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.