3 bedroom mobile home for saleRhosfawr, Pwllheli, North Wales
- Superb Top Of The Range Holiday Lodge
- Contemporary & Bright Accommodation
- 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite, Utility & Study
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Central Island
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- All Weather Patio With Hot Tub & Ramp Access
- Situated On A 60 Acre Country Estate
- Park Swimming Pool, Tennis Court & Gymnasium
- Lakeside Course Fishing & Nature Trails
- A Home From Home - Viewing Essential
Lodge No. 10 is a top-of-the-range Holiday Chalet (second user) that's extremely accommodating and filled to the brim with luxury appointments and attention to detail, making sure your weekends away are the best and relaxing as they can be. And with the facilities on site ready and waiting (the outdoor pool looks really inviting!) and the peaceful countryside location, you really won't want to leave. The interior is the height of current contemporary design, offering a superb living area with plenty of windows to let in available light, creating an inviting atmosphere. The fully fitted kitchen comes with a central island topped off with a polished granite worktop and a host of appliances to include: a range cooker, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Patio doors open onto a sizeable patio where you can bask in the sun, enjoy alfresco dining and just general relaxing duties in the hot tub! This chalet also has a wide access ramp which is ideal for wheel chair users. There's even an equipped utility and office, so if you really need a getaway but need to stay in touch with work duties then this lodge has got it covered. Ample parking is located alongside the chalet. The accommodation is fully uPVC double glazed and served by a gas central heating system. Viewing absolutely essential to fully envisage your holiday dreams.
LOCATION The Noddfa Luxury Lodge Park is set amidst some 60 acres of wonderful rolling countryside being positioned in a rural location to the east of the hamlet of Rhosfawr, just minutes from the local amenities available at Y Ffor (Four Crosses) and the main A499 thoroughfare, with the main shopping town of Pwllheli some 5 miles distant. This five star development has facilities which include an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, gymnasium and private fishing lake. The main shopping destination is Pwllheli, situated on the beautiful south coast of the Llyn Peninsula, well known for its marina and providing access to some of the best sailing waters in the UK around Cardigan Bay and Anglesey. This market town has two beaches and the Snowdonia mountains provide a dramatic backdrop. Within the town you'll find a number of independent retail shops, quaint narrow streets, supermarkets and a regular open air market. There is the convenience of a good network of roads that lead to the seaside towns of Criccieth and Porthmadog as well as rail and bus links.
DINING LOUNGE 19' 7" x 15' 11" (5.97m x 4.87m)
KITCHEN 11' 8" x 11' 1" (3.56m x 3.38m)
SNUG 7' 6" x 10' 11" (2.31m x 3.34m)
BEDROOM 1 9' 6" x 10' 9" (2.90m x 3.30m)
BEDROOM 2 9' 6" x 11' 3" (2.90m x 3.43m max)
BEDROOM 3 9' 6" x 11' 9" (2.91m x 3.60m max)
OFFICE 6' 4" x 4' 5" (1.95m x 1.35m)
UTILITY ROOM 6' 4" x 4' 8" (1.95m x 1.44m)
PARK FACILITIES The pleasant lawned and landscaped grounds are maintained to a high standard. The park has a main reception with gymnasium attached, a superb outdoor heated swimming pool, tennis court and private fishing lake. There is also private boat Storage.
SITE FEES Open from 1st March to 10th January.
Site fees: £3,995 inc VAT. Local rates of £420 plus VAT. Gas and electricity are metered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278018863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Caernarfon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.