3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOld Thorns Crescent, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
- A Delightful Three Bedroom End Mews
- Everything You Need For Modern Living & More
- A Stylish Fitted Kitchen Complete With Integrated Appliances
- A Day-To-Day Spacious Living Perfect For Relaxing
- Downstairs WC/Storage Space
- An Addition Of A Bright Conservatory - Added By The Owner
- A Professionally Designed Landscaped Garden
- Off Road Parking For 2/3 Cars
- Offered With No Chain Delay
This delightful three bedroom home provides everything you need for modern living and more. Ideal for the perfect first time buyer home. An internal inspection is highly recommended. The ground floor is home to a stylish fitted kitchen, complete with a host of high quality integrated appliances. The spacious living room is perfect for day to day living or relaxing with French doors opening onto a bright conservatory allowing the space to be filled with natural light and perfect for bringing the outside in. Added touches of convenience provide facilities such as a handy downstairs WC and storage space. Upstairs includes two generously proportioned double bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes. Across the landing is a luxury family bathroom and a useful study/box room. The hub of this fantastic home is the garden, providing a low maintenance but landscaped professional design with LED coloured lighting, an Alfresco dining decking area, a raised pond with electric water feature and a large raised planter complete with shrub mature borders. There is also designated off road parking to the side of the property. Offered with no chain delay.
Old Thorns Crescent is part of the ever popular Stewart Milne development known as Worden View. Worden View is close to Worden Wood and is surround by the open countryside, yet close to the thriving and vibrant new village concept that is Buckshaw Village. With an extensive range of amenities on your doorstep together with an extensive network of woodland, footpaths and cycle ways and both the M6 and M61 motorways within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49096377.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHY170153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.