4 bedroom detached house for salePenmount, Truro
Withdrawn from Market
- Former agricultural building for conversion
- Grant of permitted development under Class Q
- Located within close proximity of the Cathedral City of Truro
- Boasting delightful views over undulating countryside
- Approximately 4,500sq ft of living accommodation
- Occupying a generous sized plot in an Idyllic rural setting
Rare opportunity to purchase a site with an existing agricultural building for conversion in to a four bedroom detached house, the proposal constitutes permitted development as defined under Class Q, Part 3 of Schedule 2 of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015 and may therefore be carried out providing that it is wholly in accordance with the submitted details and conditions of application PA15/10894. Boasting far reaching countryside views the property will provide generously proportioned living accommodation.
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME
There is no basic payment included with the sale.
TENURE & POSSESSION
The land is to be offered for sale freehold and with vacant possession of the whole upon completion.
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES & RIGHTS OF WAY
The land is offered for sale, subject to and with the benefit of all matters contained in or referred to in the property and charges register of the registered title together with all public or private rights of way, wayleaves, easements and other rights of way which cross the property.
It will be the responsibility of all interested parties to satisfy any enquiries in relation to the supply of any services to the land.
Details of the full application including the drawings and any other relevant or associated documents can be viewed online via the following website https://www.cornwall.gov.uk/environment-and-planning/planning online-planning-register/ alternatively full details can be obtained via our
Liskeard office. Application number PA15/10894
The purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of all boundaries and neither the vendor, nor the vendors agent will be responsible for the defining of the boundaries or the ownership thereof. Should any dispute arise to the boundaries or any points on the particulars or plans or the interpretation of them, the question shall be referred to the vendors agent whose decision acting as expert shall be final.
The plan of the land is based on Ordnance Survey extracts and the areas are not guaranteed and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. The parcel of land that is being offered for sale can be identified by the map below and is outlined by the bold red line.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7920524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.