4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowsley Road, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2NT
- Superb Four Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Large second Reception Room
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room
- Separate Utility & Downstairs Bathroom
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
*** SUPERB FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME BOASTING MANY OF IT'S ORIGINAL FEATURES, SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN ST ANNES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb four bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a much sought after residential location in St Annes. Located within easy access of all local amenities, travel links highly regarded schools and just a short distance to St Annes Square with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living whilst boasting many of it's original features and on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge with feature living flame gas fire, large second reception room, dining room with an open archway leading into a modern kitchen, separate utility room, downstairs bathroom, four good size bedrooms and a modern fitted four pieced family bathroom. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens with gated driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the true potential of this superb family home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.