2 bedroom bungalow for saleEagle Park, Marton
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Corner Plot at the End of a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Front, Side & Rear Well Stocked Gardens
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
- Spacious & Light Accommodation
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Michael Poole Property Consultants in Coulby Newham offer to the market this spacious two bedroom detached bungalow occupying a corner plot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining/sitting room with French doors enjoying views of the private rear garden, two double bedrooms – both with fitted wardrobes, modern kitchen and bathroom with separate WC. Externally there is a block paved driveway leading to a single garage and there are mature gardens to the front and side elevation and a private garden to the rear. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49098873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.