5 bedroom country house for saleSpring Lane, Sedgefield
- Stunning Farm House
- Character residence dating back to the 18th century
- Ideally located with commuter links to both Newcastle and Teesside as well as Darlington
- Option to purchase further land
- Further scope to develop
- On the outskirts of Wynard
The property sits in approx. 3 acres of land which includes two large stable barns as well as lawns, sun terraces and gardens. There is an option to purchase a further 14.75 acres of land at a separate negotiation. The property has been extended and updated over the years and now offers around 3,700 sq ft of living space. This family residence will not fail to impress any prospective buyer and must be viewed to appreciate the size, space and quality on offer. The ground floor comprises; a boot room with oil central heating boiler, kitchen/breakfast room, reception hallway with access to the dining room and living room with multi fuel stove, the family room leads to a study, shower room and games room with French doors to the terrace. The first floor is accessed via two staircases, with the main landing leading to three double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. The back stairs lead to two further double bedrooms with en suites. Externally the property is set in an acre of lawned gardens and a sun terrace, with 2 additional acres of grass paddocks and two large detached barns with 9 stables, a tack room and secure machinery storage.
*** LOOKING FOR THE WOW FACTOR *** ON THE OUT SKIRTS OF WYNARD *** COMMUTER LINKS TO THE A1 NORTH AND SOUTH ALONG WITH A66 / A19 *** REDUCED TO SELL *** OPTION TO PURCHASE FURTHER LAND *** A RARE FIND *** DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL ***This 18th century Farmhouse is presented to the highest standard and offers well-appointed accommodation with further scope to develop the property.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Oil central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Durham County (Tax Banding G)
This 18th century Farmhouse is presented to the highest standard and offers well-appointed accommodation with further scope to develop the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49101717.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27125218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.