2 bedroom flat for saleAlbion Road, Sandown
Withdrawn from Market
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Sea Views
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- Chain Free
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Moments from Sandown Sea Front & Town
- New Carpets & Newly Installed Kitchen
SUMMARY PLEASE VIEW THE VIDEO TOUR
This stunning spacious top floor apartment forms part of this Victorian character property boasting far reaching sea views across Sandown. The property has been completely renovated and refurbished with brand new carpets throughout
Accommodation consists a large bright and welcoming entrance hall with natural light flooding in from the sky lights. The 17ft lounge flows through to the modern fully integrated sleek kitchen, both full of character with high ceilings and large bay window boasting south facing views.
Both double bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes, with ensuite shower room to the master bedroom and additional family bathroom.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the amount of space the apartment has to offer and the glorious sea views.
KITCHEN 11' 02" x 7' 04" (3.4m x 2.24m)
LOUNGE 17' 01" x 13' 04" (5.21m x 4.06m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 06" x 11' 08" (3.81m x 3.56m)
BEDROOM 2 13' 07" x 12' 05" (4.14m x 3.78m)
HEATING Gas central heating through panel radiators.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.