3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Old Works, Old London Road, ST ALBANS, Hertfordshire
- * Living room * Inner hall way * Cloak room *
- * Modern kitchen with appliances including a dish washer * Storage cupboards *
- * Two first floor bedrooms * Modern bathroom with shower *
- * Further top floor master bedroom with en-suite shower * Gas central heating *
- * Double glazing * Courtyard rear garden * Two parking spaces *
- * EPC rating C *
A well presented three bedroom town house in the heart of the Conservation area with the unusual benefit of two private parking spaces. The property has accommodation arranged over three floors and also benefits from a private courtyard and is offered for sale chain free.
Property ref: 121_745_4016266
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49103349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4016266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.