4 bedroom detached house for saleSaint Ives Close, Tollesby Hall
- A Stunning Four Bedroom Detached House
- Located Within a Sought After Cul-De-Sac
- Significantly Improved by the Current Owners
- Substantial Corner Plot
- Three Reception Rooms
- Smart Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility
- Private Rear Garden
- Extensive Driveway
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe & En-Suite Shower Room
Michael Poole Property Consultants in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this spacious, well presented four bedroom detached house located within a prime quiet cul-de-sac in Tollesby Hall. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, ground floor WC, living room, dining room, study, conservatory and fitted kitchen with separate utility room. The first floor accommodates four spacious bedrooms, master with an en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. Externally, an extensive driveway offers ample off road parking and a garden laid to the lawn. To the rear is a stunning and well presented garden with patio areas and additional parking for a caravan/mobile home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49104996.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.